Sunday, June 22, 2008

VA

 
 
 
 
On Saturday we went with my cousin Ivy and her friend Emily to King's Dominion. It's our closest amusement park here. The airline union paid for it, and although Geof. had to work, ): we didn't want to miss it. They gave us unlimited drinks for the day, plus a pretty hardy meal that evening (the meal included some pretty boring union speeches that June and I stayed for). Emily took the pics and "posed" Cole and Dayne when in reality she was trying to get pics of all the crazy people who were carrying around these HUGE stuffed animals that they had won. We couldn't believe it!! I guess some people like collecting these things, but the majority of the people we saw where well into their 20s or 30s. I love amusement parks and the thought of having to lug something like that around makes me sick.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home