Tuesday, June 24, 2008

bglife

the ward drama is really getting me down!  i can't wait for my sisters and brothers to move up here so i won't care any more.  the whole... who's getting invited to what and who isn't and why.  we have some "new" friends that are really cool.  probably because jason is soo much like adam and actually melinda is kind of like mindi ....they are both very reserved in person, but you get them on their blogs and they are very out going! 

darla is bringing the kids tomorrow or thursday and they think that they are burdening me.  but, i am so excited!  who doesn't want two five year olds and two three year olds running around?  i think we might even take them camping and to the lake.  see if cole can give my kids some swimming lessons.  poor mama still isn't fully recovered and can't do much which is killing her but at least i can talk her into playing with us more, because there is not much else she can do.  and with her at least i will have an extra set of eyes. 

i need to go help mom cut out pieces for the quilt for the family reunion, i guess i should do that while i still only have four wild darlings.  benny and wil are up cleaning out one of her dressers.  we are condensing so that the toys can go into the kid's rooms.  hopefully ellynn and jason will be the only toys left in the toy room. 

we are so excited.  i think the neighbors will be too when they realize that we will have a young couple moving into a room with two huge windows and no curtains.  and jason incase ellynn didn't tell you there is wireless internet in the house so don't be afraid.  i am only telling you this so that i will have more time to play cards with my sister. 

cory brought me home a new bike!  ok, new to me, but it is so sweet.  it is a "city" bike.  just the right "ugly" but with all the goods.  at least that is what cory says.  i think it is beautiful and it is all mine!  so the kids and i are going to take the big trip to the library by bike tomorrow.  i will be bringing some bungy cords just in case wil doesn't think he can make the whole trip.  then we can strap his bike onto the stroller and he can get in.  elly i hope you are bringing your bike and that you have no reservations about riding around town with your baby hitting your knees.  i think is will be sweet.

so was that random enough?  oh one more random thing.  i cried when i read brooke's blog on her site about selling the pilot.  i loved that car as well and any time i see one i think of my sweet sister and all the fun times we have had together.  even strapping three car seats into the very back.  (cory just asked if i really cried and i truly did.)

ok now i am done. love to all.....................me

6 Comments:

At 12:30 AM , Blogger Jane said...

don't go on any camping trips with out me! I have missed out on tooo many!

 
At 12:30 AM , Blogger Jane said...

just kidding! you can go

 
At 3:12 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Your friend Melinda has a way cute blog, and her etsy shop is adorable. Does she cut all of that wood herself? She reads one of the blogs I read "My Happy Little Life."

I am excited for your bike. I have been wanting a bike for 3 years now but to no avail. Tony wants me to have the best of the best but I have a hard time spending $650 on a bike so I continue to search for just the right one at just the right price.

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Meags said...

good luck in the bike search. this one is a guy in our wards mission bike, but its a cannondale so not bad. and jane we will go camping with you don't you fret!

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

can't wait to ride my bike with my big belly. as long as it's not sweltering hot!

 
At 5:07 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Sorry we couldn't bring the kids over MEags!! I keep forgetting about this dang surgery (maybe it's a sign). The move to Washington is looking pretty permanent. Now we're trying to figure out where to put all our stuff when we get there since we're not gonna have a storage unit here. CRAZY!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home