Friday, June 27, 2008

ColoradoBennett

I really love the new blog background. It reminds me of a pattern that you might find on a purse or an apron on some crafty woman's Etsy site. Meagan, I really like your friend's Etsy shop. I aspire to one day have an Etsy shop of my own. Perhaps I could make and sell lip balm and foot cream that I make from the bees wax that our bees produce. Our bees are doing really well these days. Adam and I got a chance to open up the hives yesterday and one is heavily laden with honey. The other has had a bit of queen trouble, but could catch up.
Adam spent a great deal of time tonight building new bee hives. He hopes to be able to capture two wild hives out on some property my relatives own. He and Kaia are making a late night run to Home Depot because they ran out of glue. Tristan is asleep. Sierra is making dessert with marshmallows, peanut butter and melted chocolate chips. I'm blogging like a mad woman, reading blogs, changing my blog, etc. Le Anne I love your blog and I love that Worldwide Leadership meeting. Brooke I'm so grateful to be able to sneak onto your blog and peek into the window of your life. You are amazing. That reminds me, I better go read the VT message right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home