Monday, September 22, 2008

Sorry Meags, I don't mean to overshadow your great "Sunday Walk" pics, but mine too were just awesome, so I had to post 'em We went up to Washington State Vancouver Campus and took a walk Sunday. It was beautiful. A perfect, drizzly WA day. When Geof. told me we were going, I was like, "it's raining Geof.". Duh. I should of known that doesn't stop the Bennetts. The kids were great and didn't even complain that we were constantly trying to snap shots of them with our cool Color Accent feature. Good kids, wonderful cousins. We can't wait for Disneyworld!!!



Ellynn and Jason came over this morning to say goodbye to Geof. and Meagan showed up later after toting Hazel on her back (see below post) ON the bike. I'm sorry Meags! I think it's so funny! Anyway, they tried to do a slow motion form of Nertz (sp?) just so I'd feel better for being so slow and maybe even possibly win...? Yeah right. Not a chance! I SUCK at that game, dang it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home