Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ColoradoBennett


I was inspired by Monica's blog listing wonderful qualities about her children.  Sierra has really been a doll lately.  She came home from church with an envelope.  She kept telling me that she couldn't say what was inside.  Then this morning she fixed everyone a bowl of cold cereal and put a big heart on the table which said "secret act of service".  I guess she had a lesson about service and was so excited to do it.  The other day my grandpa needed help putting the cover on his camper.  Sierra is absolutely fearless so we threw her on top.  She got the job done without a complaint.  Her Kindergarten "Turkey Tea" program was yesterday.  Every kid got up and read a sentence about what they were thankful for.  Most kids said they were thankful for their moms.  But Sierra said, "I'm thankful for school because I love my teacher."  

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Ah Mind, don't worry. Most of those kids were told to say, "I love my mom". Duh, we already know that!! (:

 
At 12:07 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

sierra you are the cutest little kid ever and g'ma and pa can hardly wait to see you,kaia, tristan, and your mom and dad. it is going to be a magical Christmas!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home