Sunday, May 24, 2009

     I am still at Adam and Mindi's till Tues.  It will be hard to leave.  It is truly hard to have grandchildren spread out all over the United States.  
     It will be hard to come home to a house without Cole, June, & yes our crazy little Dayne. The world would not be nearly as interesting  without her!!!  I will will miss their mom and dad too, but whatever makes them happy like making a living makes me happy too!!!
     We are having the most amazing thunderstorm I have ever experienced.  It honestly takes a lot to make me flinch when I am sitting indoors, but this is loud!!! It made the alarms go off on the cars.  I must bring the rain with me.
     Happy Birthday to everyone!  I am so glad we have you all.  We need to continue the tradition of the Birthday visit to my house!  That goes for everyone!
     Jack, of course you would find someone to help us, even from NC.  
     Chels you have always been so much fun.  No wonder your boys love you!
     Paula you are a wonderful sister to me.  I think of all the times you have been there for me.  I need to work on being a better sister to all of you, but you are my examples!
     Ad is home. He has been collecting a swarm of bees that a guy in the ward found at a house he just bought.  He got stung on his nose.  He will be pretty tomorrow!  We are off to Shelli and Don's. 
     Love to all,  Le Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home