Thursday, February 04, 2010

Update!!!

Joan reminded me that I forgot to say that when the guy thought that he could get this through with our insurance that both Lyd and I started to cry. I was really wondering what we were going to do with her. I was so tired I thought that I was going to die or maybe just wishing to!! I can't even remember laying my head on my pillow last night. Anyway they have been working with the insurance people all day today on the phone. www.coldcreekwellness.com said that if they could fine something that they offer there that no one in the area did that the insurance would have to make an exception because these people are not providers. They called me at about 3 and said that because there was someone at Lakeview that did what we needed that we were pretty much out of hope for the insurance to help. I guess that we all know that I don't take "No" for an answer too well. I called down there and found out that they really didn't have the program, just one like the place that we just had her at and that is not what the Doctors wanted for her. I let them know at Cold Creek and they sent off an exception for a single case agreement and they did except that and are now taking it to the committee! He thinks that we can be 90% assured that it will go through!! So that is good news, but there is better news then that!!! Lydia asked for a blessing last night from the guys there that run the place!!!! I know that she knew when this fell into our laps like this last night, that there was more to this then luck! I'm not saying that it means that she she will be teaching primary with us next week but slowly but surely Heavenly Father is showing her that he is there!! I talked to one of the guys that gave the blessing to her and he said that he had never experienced that before, that the spirit was so strong in the room that he couldn't believe it and both he and the other man both were in tears. I have never been good at baring (sp) my testimony but I bare my testimony to you, telling you that my Heavenly Father is with me and with Lyd and is helping us through all of this. I know that Lyd is meant to do big things for others because of what she has gone through with all of this. Lyd is a very strong spirit and will be able to help others because of this and that is just what she wants to be able to do. I know that it is through all of your prayers that this is turning out the way that it is. I know that Mom, Grandma and all the others on the other side of the vial are fighting for her and want her to succeed. I don't know what I would do without my family and the power that we are when we are praying for one another!!! Thank-you will never be enough to say to all of you and to my Heavenly Father! We are not out of the woods yet with the insurance people, but it is looking good thanks to all of you! We will never be out of the woods when it comes to Lyd either! That "Monster" will always be lurking, waiting for that one moment of weakness to get her to come back to the addiction. She will always be fighting this, but where she is right now they will be teaching her how to rethink things and make herself more powerful then the addition. I think that Lyd will be a huge help to others in their overcoming their additions, which makes her a big threat to the devil to get her to come back in to his control. I also know that she is one strong women and with a family like ours behind her and our Heavenly Father and Mom and everyone else that she is going to be GREAT!!!! Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!!

4 Comments:

At 11:38 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

That is awesome Jackie! thanks for the update.

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

I'm glad to hear things are continuing to look up. Love you!

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

Jackie,
You are all constantly in my prayers. Whenever I think of you (which is often) I say a little prayer- just for good measure. That is awesome news! Love you.

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Cortney said...

Awesome news. I'm so glad things are looking positive for YOU and Lyd. You both deserve it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home