Wednesday, March 17, 2010

He's 30, folks.




It's your birthday Geof. George (he says that when I say "Geoffrey George", he doesn't like the way it sounds...hm...). We went to John Mayer last night and it was so much fun. Our friend Brent was a third wheel but we couldn't have picked a better third wheel. The concert was actually pretty lame. I recognized one song and although John is a great musician, he wasn't in a performing mood last night. A 20 minute drum solo, 30 minute guitar riffs (using drum sticks to play)..., just a whole lotta "jammin" that bored the audience. However, we had a blast making fun of ourselves and John. Happy birthday Geoffy.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Happy B-day Geoffie! We love you so much and hope you are enjoying your day. When I was little I thought it was so cool that your birthday was on St. Patrick's Day...lucky! I would love to go to a John Mayor concert but after hearing about your experience I'm not so sure. I'm definitely not into 20 minute guitar riffs. Glad you had fun anyway.

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger Meags said...

i'm not into guitar riffs unless you are talking about john mayor....he is AMAZING! i love just watching him play.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home