Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bglife

Cory's new home office. I guess he didn't think he could be super productive in the pink and purple room. He says the brown is for the earth to keep him grounded, the blue is because the sky is the limit and the green is the color of money of coarse. Something I'm sure we'll be rolling any day now! That's not really why we chose the colors these are just the extras we had hanging around our garage. Not a bad combo aye.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

Looks awesome! I would love to do some painting in our house...maybe some day. :)

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Mindi said...

Very, very feng shui. I'm certain you'll have a flood of good chi.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home