Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday Ashley!

Since my mother is out on her lovely "Sister's Vacation" I am in charge of doing Ashley's Birthday Post.
This was Ashley moments before she got married back in August.
Oh, so that makes her 20 years old correct? Ashley, you got married at only 20!? "I will never get married that young!"...(she would say.)
*This is what she told me when I was getting married at the ripe age of 20.
Ashley last year at her birthday, she is beautiful!

Anyways....Happy 21st Birthday you already married women!
We love you very much, enjoy your day!

4 Comments:

At 7:54 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley! Have I already told you that your wedding will go down as one of our most wonderful/memorable trips to UT? We loved it! So you said you'd never get married at 20? Meh. I said I would never be the kind of girl who married someone I only knew for a short time. I'm sure glad I dropped that idea after having only known Adam for 4 months before our wedding :).

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! i pretty much never say never because i love to giggle at others when they have to eat their words. not that i laughed at you. . . okay maybe just a little. but that's okay. Love you Ash!

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Hope that you had a fun day!!!

 
At 8:26 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Happy Birthday! Late. I love that picture of you at the temple. You look so classically beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home