Sunday, December 19, 2010

Carmelites

We haven't dropped off the face of the earth

We've been busy- and sick.


Sadie's class Christmas party. Her favorite teacher ever, Mr. Taylor.


Jane examining the results of her science project. Very gross- bacteria from swabs around the house. My laptop keys were surprisingly bacteria free.


Ellie warming up after swim therapy.


Sawyer modeling Fangs from my Eclipse party.

Still need to write about Thanksgiving. The flu has been a frequent, unwelcome visitor at our house for weeks now. That has not been cool. Poor Soy has taken the brunt of it. He's such a good kid, it breaks your heart to see him sick.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 Comments:

At 5:51 PM , Blogger Sara said...

How I wish I was in Carmelite! Not fun having the flu. I hope you will all be well for Christmas! Love you!

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger Joan said...

Okay, that comment was from me. I really don't know why that got posted that way. I think I was in my gym blog and that is the fitness blog!

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Sad that Sawyer's still gettin' sick! What's goin on? Oh Brooke! I wish we were there...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home