Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nightmare!

Last night I had a terrible dream... I dreamed that I was watching all the nieces and nephews (That's not the bad part! That part was wonderful! :)) and they were ready for lunch so what does aunt Julia make? Tater tots and chocolate milk, of course! The kids were happily eating their tots when Pa walked in and scolded me for giving them junk food. I was shocked! "We shouldn't be feeding children this garbage! Why don't you fix them something healthy. We should all be making better choices..." And so on and so on... "Pa?!"

I woke up with a horrible feeling. Pa! You're supposed to be my partner in junk-food crime! When everyone is gearing up for a 30 mile hike or a couple laps across Battle Ground Lake, I know I can count on you for a big bowl of ice cream and a snuggle on the couch. I love you, PLEASE don't ever change! :)

- Julia

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Jules that is hilarious! Pa would never scold you that way In fact I think we would all just be impressed that you would take on feeding that mob! You would too. I know it. I would let them all starve til their parents came back. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home