Sunday, February 13, 2011

Conversations with my girls

Dayne: "Mom, who do you think is the most nicest, Jesus or the New Year's Baby?"
no waiting for my response...
"I think it goes like this: first, Jesus, then Santa, then the New Years Baby, then Heavenly Father. No, Heavenly Father first and then Jesus."

Me: "Cole, my phone just died, could you get my chord?"
June: "It died?" (look of disbelief) "Aah, mom! Why'd you do that to your phone?"

While wiping June on the toilet (too much info?) she looks over in the garbage can at a broken piece of her dolly's stroller, "Mom, did this break?" Me: "Yes, it broke off your stroller. Keep it in the garbage." June: "Oh, poor yittle fellow."

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM , Blogger Joan said...

So funny!

 
At 9:24 AM , Blogger Meags said...

I love the things kids say. Awesome that you wrote it down. I have forgotten so much and NEVER record anything. Love those kiddos of yours!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home