Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cole and girls

I mentioned that my kids were invited to be models for a photography workshop here in Richmond, about a month and a half ago, right? So here's some that were just sent. I'm completely in love with this boy. The majority of the pics taken were of Cole. They wanted models age 9 and older and all they got was Cole and four little girls (Dayne's age and younger)..so you can only guess that they all fought over Cole. He was AWESOME. Loved every minute of it. Maybe I should put him in modeling?  ;)
*Click on pic for closer view. He's so handsome!!

 Dayne liked dressing up. Her best pics were when she wasn't aware of the camera. I'm hoping to get some more of June, but she was such a goof at the shoot that I'm not sure if the photographers were even happy with the result.  :)


1 Comments:

At 12:43 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home