Friday, May 18, 2012

Bglife

We are working through the stomach flu this week. Harris is loving life as one sibling after another stays home from school "to play with him". He is especially excited today to have his Ben Net home. He loves her so so much!...






Yesterday Cory took Hazel on a Daddy/Daughter date. Actually she asked him. They went to Jack in the Box (Cory was super happy because she is our only child that likes fries). Then they went on a bike ride on a new "trails by rails" trail near Battle Ground Lake. It was a perfectly beautiful spring evening. As they were driving home she said it was the BEST day ever. Except maybe when Jesus comes (and Cory is thinking well that's appropriate) then she adds and I can finally ride a shark! My girl makes me laugh!









All worn out...


Oh how I love my babies even though this last months weeks have been so stressful with illness, broken bones, and end of the year stuff that I have developed a twitch in my right eye that will not go away. Oh well!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Those pics are the best..and the eye-twitching situation. Haha. Those pics of Hazel on her bike? Makes me miss the Northwest so much!

 
At 11:54 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

I am so glad you wrote that up. Too good not to share. Loved the pictures...no wonder they all get sick...it's all the group snuggles!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home