Monday, October 22, 2012




-


Finn and I got a little carried away with the googley eyes. Hehe.



This is what they were meant for. Aren't they cute?


This is what happens when uncle Adam cracks my toes. I scream in anguish and Adam screams in fear.


Kissin on my little hulk man.


Check out that huge elk! Right in the middle of town! I wasn't a believer but Adam and that elk proved me wrong.


Finn and I got bored in the car while waiting for the others to look at more elk.


The Stanley Hotel! The most haunted hotel in the United States. Mindi loved it so much. We can't wait to stay there! Right Min?


Couldn't you just eat her up!


Mindi gave Finn this cute little backpack full of toys for the drive home. You would have thought it was Christmas! Finn just stared at the backpack itself for the first half hour of the drive. Then he insisted on wearing it into each gas station we stopped at.


Adam is getting hyped up to drive. The kid loves road trippin!


Danna's new do. Isn't she a fox? We had so much fun! I did not want to see her go. In fact I made her stay 2 extra days with me :) Thanks mama!


And last but not least, here is jason's and my project. We're very proud of our PVC pipe shelves. Was surprisingly easy and quick to put together.

So I tend to just post a lot of pictures because my life is not all that interesting. I'll try to find something of substance to write about. I love you all!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM , Blogger Meags said...

I love pictures. My post felt very naked without any! Ps you are a goof

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home