Friday, November 02, 2012

Halloween

I love halloween! It truly is one of my favorite holidays. And that has nothing to do with the candy. It has everything to with dressing up! Especially the make up!


I love it. This is probably the reason I'm a witch every year. There are so many fun ways to do witch make up.
The other reason I love halloween is that Finny is just the right age! He loves the decorations, costumes, lights, pumpkins and of course the trick or treating. It is a magical holiday for my little man.





This is a picture on Finn and his little cousin Greyson. We loved our little avengers. They were all so cute!
Leash and Meags, I too often feel the HATE but not with Halloween. Hopefully I can take Jack's advice. I just want the most perfect, blissful and exciting day ever on holidays. Is that too much to ask?!!?!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 Comments:

At 7:59 AM , Blogger Meags said...

Cute cute sister. And I hope all your holiday wishes come true.

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

:-)

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

Love it! I am not the least bit pretty when I do the witch thing and I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home