Friday, October 26, 2012

Grandma could rock a fro

I have this picture hanging in my garage and it makes me happy every time I see it. I mean, how did she DO that? It's a perfect circle! Sweet Grammy. I think about her every time I see that long list of birthdays on the blog. Crazy.
Joanie, I was mistaken for your sister today at the gym (I used to be mistaken for your daughter, but whatever). I like to believe it was due to the striking similarities in our awesome bodies. No? Crap. Also, I'm not buying your story about eating melted PB cups. We all know you don't eat those. Now if you had said that you melted a Tums, that I would believe.

5 Comments:

At 1:59 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

I'd never really noticed that picture. I believe that is a for that many a black man would envy!

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger Darla said...

More, Leash, more! Just keep the posts comin.

 
At 5:05 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Another good one and that was not an afro, it was curled up, ratted, teased and sprayed into a helmet!

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger DARLA said...

Now I know where I got my perfectly round hair. Says Geof.

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

All I have to do is go outside in the rain and I can rival that! The curse of the bush lives on...ask Geof. Apparently he has the same problem

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home