Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My watch

Some of you may remember my watch


If not the watch at least the tan line from the watch. As was evident by the tan line, I LOVE my watch!! A few months moths ago the holder down thing broke:(


Good thing I have this awesome rubberband!

Unfortunately as I was holding Hazel this afternoon and giving her an after school snuggle this happened



Aaaaa Oh my poor watch! It is the best $11 I ever spent. I have already looked at my empty wrist at least 15 times in the two hours since the "accident".

My watch was my favorite accessory but really its more than that; its a companion. Its always willing to run no matter the distance, time or temperature. Its there in the night to tell me what time it is every time i wake up and it helps me stay somewhat on time as i run my five very active littles around. Unfortunately it is usually quite homely but I love it that way and now I am on a mission to find a new companion.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Oh Meags, that is heart wrenching! There is the REI garage sale in Portland to look forward to in a few months. Maybe your new best friend will be waiting for you there :)

 
At 2:07 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Heart wrenching and super weird! But I will admit, it's tough to find a good watch. I have 5 watches in my various drawers as we speak, none of which work. Some of them have even had the batteries replaced in the last year. I'm starting to think I'm cursed like mom.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home