Friday, November 09, 2012


Yesterday my visiting teaching partner had a great idea; we would go visit our one elderly sister like normal, but our other sister , Monique, we would get together with a few other girls and make thus great wreath. Awesome idea, huh?!? There is only one problem, it took all day!
I was inside and it was SUNNY! And then I think, is that really a problem? It's not like I do it every day or even once a month. But today I skipped the gym and the laundry and I spent time with some amazing women. We talked about our kids, husbands, and the gospel. We all took turns crying, but mostly we laughed. I think maybe because I am so close to my family I don't reach out and make close friendships like I should. When you have the perfect friends (all of you) it's hard to branch out. I love these girls from my ward and I've done lots of things with them, but today going out of my comfort zone made me realize how much I need these girls and they really are my sisters. Our sisterhood in the gospel will not leave us friendless. However, I've realized I have to BE a friend to HAVE a friend. I think Heavenly Father is trying to teach me something.
So here are the fruits of 4 hours...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:NW 29th Ave,Battle Ground,United States

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Love it. And I love those sisters in your ward.

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

So cute

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home