Saturday, March 02, 2013

Disneyland Pics

Looking at these pics makes me want to go back (my feet tell me otherwise). I was wondering why each picture had a slight blur to it and thought it might be the setting but Geof. showed me it was the fingerprint on the lens...oh well. Enjoy! Click on pics to enlarge!!

Sleepy Harris-last day (for us) on the park

Geof. and the kids and I stayed with friends our first night there. I was obsessed with their beautiful California Oak growing in their backyard. Heaven.

Waiting to get on Dumbo-notice the BYU hat behind the kids. I honestly think 50% of park go-ers were LDS.














Scared to death-Tower of Terror


Took June a while to figure out that Disneyland IS fun.


Happiest place on earth, says Dayne.

Ellynn, Natalie, and boys stuck on ride.


















5 Comments:

At 9:35 PM , Blogger Brind+Julia said...

AH!! It looks SO perfect! Thanks for the pics D!

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Man o' man, that looks like so much fun! Hope everyone is up for going again in a few years!!

 
At 11:44 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

You know I will be Mindi!! Finn asked at least twice today if we can go back to Disneyland. We found his laughing place!

 
At 7:49 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

We are definitely up for another visit. It is a great Laughing Place. Notice my Grandpa's cane in the last picture. It was the only way I could have made it through the park. I wore a pedometer just for fun...Over 20,000 steps a day!!!! My absolutely favorite Fat Farm!

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger Joan said...

What great times and memories!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home