Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ragnar Trail Relay?

I got an email this morning saying that Ragnar is now doing trail relays. The first one is in Zions in April. Someday when we all have the funds and freedom to drop everything and do such things, lets do it!!


Our latest adventure with our Nutella (sorry Ellynn, the Italian name you suggested just isn't sticking).


My sister, Grace, bought Adam this spinning spaghetti fork for Christmas. The kids have been fighting over it constantly, but I refused to let anyone use it until Adam did.

Our first Science Fair. I'm so grateful Adam was home for the bulk of the experimenting. He brought home some cool looking stuff from his lab for Sierra to use. I was so sad to have gotten food poisoning/stomach bug the night of the fair, so I missed it all. But my mom and grandparents were able to be there and said the girls did great.


Our annual trip to the National Western Stock Show! My grandpa has worked as a bus driver for the Stock Show for 13 years. Last year was the only year he couldn't find a way to sneak us all in for free.


I thought I'd post our latest pictures. We sure love all of you guys! Can't wait to be together again.


6 Comments:

At 9:27 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Yeah, my friend forwarded me that Ragnar email..sounds aMAZing! And your pics from this summer?! I never even saw them! Can you send me the link? And did you just print them from there?

 
At 9:30 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

My pics from this summer? Did I lead you to believe I've run a Ragnar? For alas I have not...yet

 
At 5:11 AM , Blogger Darla said...

The family pics of all of us at the Capital in Utah

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Darla I believe Jason put them all on google+ so everyone could have access to them. I am totally on board for Ragnar! I'm actually running one this June! I'm so excited and very nervous because I haven't really started training yet. I should get on that. It's okay that Chira didn't stick. She's your baby. Love all the pics and posts! I promise I will do my part soon.

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

Love the pictures! That stomach flu is what put me in bed for 24 hours. It was nasty stuff. Last time I stayed in bed sick a whole day was 11 years ago!

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Joan said...

What cute pictures and fun memories. Science projects....so glad to not worry about those! Haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home