Saturday, January 26, 2013

Provo

So the other day Finn watched an episode of Daniel Tiger. It was all about trying new food. There was even a little jingle to go along with it. Jess, I'm sure you know the one. "Ya gotta try new food cuz it might taste good". Well I've been using this little ditty on my picky eater ever since when he turns down food. Today as I'm on the phone with Mom and feeding the kids lunch, Finn is putting his noodles through some honey nut Cheerios that I had taken off Adam's tray and eating it. He offers me some and when I politely declined he looks up at me and sings "ya got to try new food cuz it might taste good". Wow! Just got bested by my 4 year old! All I could do was laugh, admit his victory and eat the weird combo. He's awesome.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 Comments:

At 2:00 AM , Blogger Alicia said...

Ha! He's so dang darling.

 
At 5:20 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Smart one, Finners!!

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

Good one!

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

Good one!

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

"Can't even taste it!"

 
At 11:37 PM , Blogger LeAnne said...

"Can't even taste it!"

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Oh, I know the one all right. That Daniel Tiger knows his stuff. In fact, Eden helped me carry my gym bag to the car the other day singing, "friends help each other, yes they do, it's true". So many life lessons jam packed into a 20 minute episode that we watch over and over and over and...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home