Saturday, March 09, 2013

I AM 60!

I Am 60 and I have no idea how I got here so fast. I had never intended to get this old. I had thoroughly planned on being changed in the twinkling of an eye before I got this crinkled!

What I have found I value most over the years...my family and the knowledge that with the sealing ordinances of the gospel I can have them all for eternity.

They have asked me to be a temple ordinance worker. What an amazing experience! So much fun! All of us dressed in white, we look so beautiful! I love memorizing those blessings and promises and having them in my head to contemplate. It takes me to higher ground!

I look at this world and all the beauty. I love my green Northwest! I have to believe that there was a Supreme Being that put this all together for us. I look at my children and grandchildren as they were born in wonder at their perfect miniture beings...every finger and toe, tongue, lips, eyes so perfect. All this from an amebic bog...NONSENSE!

2 Comments:

At 7:15 AM , Blogger Joan said...

I'm so glad you haven't left with a twinkling! You are my example. Love you, your kids and grandchildren. What a great legacy you are making.

 
At 10:42 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

You are amazing mama! I love you so much! Life is beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home