Sunday, March 09, 2014

Happy Birthday, Gma Danna!!


I don't remember how this photo came about, a minor disagreement resulting in a group hug I think. I love everyone in the picture and their skills for conflict management. Le Anne, I hope you had/continue to have a most wonderful birthday season! I'm so grateful to you for the children you've raised and the wonderful Matriarch you are. I attribute all of Adam's delightful attributes to you (and his less-than desirable ones are all his own).  We all simply adore you and are looking forward to our next adventure with you!!

2 Comments:

At 7:03 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

I'm thinking if I keep leaving comments, some of you will get email alerts saying "THE BLOG IS ALIVE!"

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger Geoffrey said...

It is alive Mindi, it just hybernayes sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home