Thursday, April 21, 2005

ColoradoBennetts--Georgiaonmymind

Hi! This is Mindi, I'm typing one handed while nursing so this 'll be short. We are having a blissful time with the Stinchfields! This place is so beautiful. This morning Sadie, Sierra, and I played on the trampoline. After a robust game of duck-duck-goose and ring-around-the-rosy we around around and around until we were so dizzy we couldn't stand (just me). Lying on my back, looking up into the blue blue sky and giant branches of 75 year old+ trees, sweet smell of humid and green, it was perfect. Then Sierra stepped on my hair and kneed me in the eye and I was back to reality. Right now Adam and Ellyn are cuddled up on the couch, Ellyn's right hand in Adam's left ear. Ellyn and Kaia are getting along swimmingly. So are Sadie and Sierra, unless they aren't getting along swimmingly. Which reminds me of my favorite road trip statement from Adam thus far. I was ferociously hungry and mad about having to chase Sierra around the creepy truck stop after she almost knocked over a rack of trucker shirts. She had a melt down and I drug her out of the gas station screaming bloody murder. When I got to the car I said to Adam in my grumpiest voice, "Everything goes just fine until we get hungry and tired!" His response was, "So everything goes just fine until everything is not going fine. If the car breaks down and we have to drive a motorcycle back to Colorado with Sierra on my lap and you and Kaia in the side car, you are doing to say everything is fine unless you are hungry?" Something to that effect. I laughed, ate something, and then I was fine. Well, time for naps. gotta get Sadie and Sierra down simulatainously or else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home