Friday, April 22, 2005

if you write it they will come-Brooke

Okay, now I am writing one handed while nursing but Mindi and I feel the need to read something new on the blog. Although we both pretty well know what the other one is doing. Yesterday was a lovely relaxing day. The girls spent the afternoon jumping on the trampoline w/the sprinkler under it. Mike and Mindi and Adam and I sat in the shade with the babies. Ellyn loves Adam. She even fell asleep with him as Mindi previously mentioned. The weird thing is, she goes to noone except me, Mike, and Jane. I am wondering if there is a Bennett smell or heartrate or breathing pattern or something that she can sense. It is very bizarre. Well the girls are all ready for a bath so I am going to go assist. We are having a very great time. Darla, somehow I missed your blog until after I had posted last time. I am very happy to see you on the blog. Chels, Mindi and I swam again last night with paddle boards for part of the time. Meags, how's it going? Alicia, I don't want any lame excuses like "I'm moving" for why you aren't posting. I love you all as always. Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home