Wednesday, April 13, 2005

LydiaMae

Hello family this rocks news to me brooke who new you had a child named ellyn i only know of my little jane who i hear is not little anymore. Anyhow chels failed to mention the fact that while we lived away we probably would have been better off living in the antartic yes we did freeze to death every night. Although it was amazingly fun im glad to be home where heat is free and the food is filling, it is rough to drive back n forth to work everyday. I'm working like jess said at St. Mark's and loving it, i am however leaving for the summer to go to maine to work at a rich kids camp, it should be pretty sweet and my job at St. Mark's will hold the position for me for when i come back. Anyways thats about all that's happening right about now in my life this is great to hear from all you guys and i can't wait for more have fun love you lydia
Oh and jessica needs brookes address along with ellynn's real address and brinds too if anyone has them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home