Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Min-trip

Hi girls and whoever else. Min, I didn't even see your post below Meags. This is making me so happy. Mindi, our kids do great vegged out in front of a movie and with lots of food. Something we all are very fond of. If they have Adam's travel blood in them they'll do fine. Problem is Chloe has "stay in Kaysville at all costs" blood running through her veins. Alicia, I swear when I was pregnant with Ellyn and for about 6 mos. after she was born I felt like everywhere I went people were looking at me and thinking "why in the world are people with as little control as you allowed to have more children?" It all came back in control in August when Sadie broke her leg. I could finally keep up with her. Even though she could scoot like a demon she was no match for the likes of me. Some people think that break was an accident. My favorite times were chasing her when I was 9 mos. pregnant and bending over trying to pick her up off the floor etc...with my gigantic self, I just know that was a sight to behold. Mindi, I may have said this already but I'm going to say it again. I can't wait for next week. I am soooo excited I can hardly stand it.

Lydia, which camp is it? I'm wondering if it the one Jane is going to? You know, with us being rich and Jane so fond of leaving her family I thought it would be alot of fun. I can totally relate to the utilities thing. We don't pay utilities on post and I don't know what we'll do when we don't live in housing. I keep it a nice toasty 72 in the winter and Mike attempts to keep it about 65 in the summer although I try to explain to him that the girls can't wear turtlenecks in the house when it's 104 outside. The climate change makes them ill. Nothing like getting back from the pool and stepping into a 40 degree temp drop when you're wet. He's finally getting it now that Sadie is old enough to say "I'm freezing." He thought Jane and I were just being D. Q.s.

Okay, I really have to go get some work done around here or I'm going to have to ground myself. Our address is 209 Austin Loop, Ft. Benning Ga 31905. I still haven't heard about Tony. Did he get in? Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home