Monday, May 30, 2005

Alicia

Well it's always fun for me to be around other moms with young kids. The only bad part is, it's really made me realize just how sickeningly spoiled Clo is. Oh, and that I'm not as patient as I'd like to think I am. Mindi made me look like "Mommy Dearest." I always said I wouldn't be one of those moms that followed kids around, spoon feeding them, coaxing them into eating. Ya right. The only problem is, she won't eat on her own then she spirals into hypoglycemic mode and we're all miserable. Anyway I've decided I'm going to leave Clo with a hitman who also owns a dog in an effort to toughen her up. My problem is, I'll give her anything as long as she'll stop crying. No more. Mindi, you are my new hero and I'm going to strive to be just like you.
Brookie, you're weekend sounded so fun. I can't wait until we start going to the lake so we can just play on the boat and at the beach all day.
Lydi, I hope you can get to a computer every once in a while so you can tell us how it's going at the resort for children. Mom was over here this morning and just out of the blue was like "I really think she's going to freeze, she wouldn't even take a fleece. I mean a fleece is like the best thing you can have.....etc." Ya, it's been like A day since you left. She was all homesick for you yesterday and I'm like, she hasn't even been gone 12 hours! Anyway it was a superduper weekend and I just wish that the rest of you could've been here. Ok, talk to you later. Love Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home