Wednesday, May 18, 2005

chels

Okay, there is so much to respond to! I hope I can remember it all. I should've made a list... Brooke, I wish I could say work smirk, but I've got bills to pay! Adam, I seriously cannot wait for tomorrow night. The OC finale is going to be unbelievable. Mindi, I tried to refrain from the second season also, but as you can see, it didn't work out. It has a power over me. Meagan, it is NOT a sitcom! If you only knew... Adam, I will be in Utah over Memorial Day. I am in Utah all the time. Brooke, Jacki is doing well. She hasn't been the same since the surgery, but she is progressivly getting better. Okay...I missed American Idol last night. It was real unfortunate. I had to work at the GAP. For those of you that didn't know that, it's true. I do it strictly for the discount. I will be watching the results show tonight and I hope Carrie is still in. I love her. Geoff/Darla, I LOVE 24! I think I dare say I love it more than The OC. I am a die hard 24 fan and that finale on Monday is going to kill me. I love Jack. I want to name my future son Kiefer. For real. Meagan, I will start thinking on some names. I don't have any off the top of my head quite yet. Okay, that is all for now. I'm off like a Prom dress...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home