Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Seattle Bennett living in Colorado

Brooke it will be so nice when your move home not only will you be much closer but your post won't get screwed up with the time changes I get so confused----sorry short pause Kaia was into the toilet paper. By the way the OC rocks you just never know what is going to hit next plus you just have to love Sandy's fight the system make a difference while still being a surfer and very successful and Kiersten very sweet motherly friend yet I'm your parent. Sandy is just my hero though he has changed jobs 3 kind of four times since the beginning always to keep his values strong and have fun in life what can I say I wish I were Sandy Cohen. So who is going to be in Utah Memorial day weekend? Does Lindsey have a game? Alicia I hope you're there because I'm sleeping in your bed.
Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home