Monday, May 23, 2005

chelsea-back from the dead

Hello Everyone! Thanks for the Birthday wishes. I wish I would've read everyone's blogs before my actual Birthday and maybe it would've gone a little better. As you can see from the Title, I thought that I was going to die this weekend. I took Friday off of work and laid out from noon until 5. The weather was so nice and it didn't even seem like I was out there for that long. Bad idea. Long story short, I started throwing up at 11:00pm and didn't really stop until noon on Saturday. I got up to a total of 19 times. It was unbelievable. I did loose 10 lbs so that's a plus. :) Brooke, I did turn 20 years old. Here are the rest of your answers. Cortney will be 18 in September. She has one more year of High School. Ashley will be 16 in September. She didn't try out for cheer next year. I don't know why, but oh well. She's just going to take it easy I guess. Lindsey will be 14 in July. She loves softball. She is really really social too. Pretty crazy. Adam, I don't know what to do with myself now that The OC is over. It was an unbelievable finale. I can't wait until next season. Tonight it the two hour season finale of 24! It's going to be intense, as usual. Jess, don't worry, I know exactly what game your talking about. I always try and guess what time it will say after the commercials. Okay, back to work. I have a lot to catch up on. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home