Sunday, May 22, 2005

ColoradoBennett-You know I do

I forgot to post the highlight of the Winter's wedding. When it came time for the groom to say "I DO" he said with a Kip like lisp, "You know I do". I wanted to die of embarrassment for the poor, classy bride who elegantly said 'I DO' in reply. My previous postings have failed, and by the lack of posts these past few days I was thinking maybe other bloggers where having the same problems. We've had a fantastic week. It has been about 90 the past few days and there for it is 92 in our attic apartment. We bought a little kiddie pool at the neighbor's garage sale on Friday and Adam has used it more often than Sierra. Yesterday we were running late for Jay's birthday party and after I got the girls ready and in the car I went looking for Adam. He was lounging in the pool, his back on the slide and his legs hanging off the edge at his knees. Jay's party was pretty wild. 20 little boys having contests with real screw guns and hammers. Miraculously, no one left missing a finger. The cake was really cute. My mom used a toy wheelbarrow, filled it with crushed oreos, chocolate cake cubes and gummy worms topped with chocolate pudding. It had the appearance of dirt and mud. Then she served all the kids in toy shovels instead of bowls. Everyone loved it. Well, I've got to go clean up the car before Adam gets home from his late church meetings. Some of the Young Women thought it would be funny to write 'Go Team' on our car window. Adam caught them just as they finished "Go T" and took away their window marker. Then after class they cleaned that up but one used her finger to write something using the dirt on the paint. She was totally innocent about it but was soon terrified at the possibility of facing Adam's wrath. This is Liberty Belle Tillemann-Dick I'm talking about. She has a huge crush on Brind and I guess their correspondence is pretty regular. I know that Brind has more than two of these 'regulars', but I better go salvage what I can before Adam kills a potential future family member. Blog out...you know I do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home