Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Geof.-I didn't see you there

I want to come too. And...I love 24. I won't even go swimming Monday nights so I can watch. Nothing matches the intensity of the 1st season though. Mike had bought it and Ellynn and I decided to watch it while she was staying with me for a month last March. We would put it on once the girls were in bed and watch it into the wee hours of the morning- like 4 am. We would say "just one more" but then that dang digital clock would start ticking and we just had to keep going. We made it all the way through season 1 and halfway through season 2 before she left. Jack AND Tony are my heroes- love them. By the way my favorite thing to do was to wake Ellynn up when I had to get up to get Jane ready for school every morning. What a special treat.

Chels- Just hand those bills over to dad!

Meags- I know we just talked but reading about my poor baby just made me tear up again. Give him big hugs and kisses from his favorite aunt. You know, the one he kept calling for (you left that part out). Okay, I now have 10 minutes to put away a million loads of folded laundry (they were all folded in the basement, except for the white load. I HATE folding white loads).

Geof, I'm going to make like a cigarette and leave. Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home