Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Alicia

Mindi, I just sent you some "super early" pregnancy tests in the mail today. I used it 10 minutes after this baby was conceived and saw the two positive lines. No, but it says that it's possible to show results 6 days after conception. So don't go buy another test, wait for these. And go ahead and use them all, they'll be way expired by the time I need them again - Summer of 2015. Just kidding.
Darla, now the truth starts pouring out. Jess told me one time about this show she watching where the mom had to take her son's ridalin medication just so she could keep up with her three crazy boys (I guess in normal people it gives you more energy, which doesn't make sense to me). That lady was later sitting around with her friends and was like, how are you guys not totally insane? They said that they all had problems, but they didn't want to discourage everyone else. I'm babbling, but the point is, don't get me going. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about what a bad mom I am. Kev has told me before that we all have our own little imps that work on us on Satan's behalf, and they know our weaknesses. I hate mine. He knows mine too well and it makes me crazy. I keep thinking how I only have one child to worry about and I can barely do that. Anyway I think we all feel totally retarded, but it's like you said, you just let the house go sometimes and just do what you can. I keep thinking that. Is it really going to matter in 20 years if I always kept the floor swept and grass off the rugs? It's really hard for me because I really hate messes, but you just keep trying I guess. Wow, that was long and stupid, but know that you're not alone. I have two much of my dad's impatience in me so I'm generally totally pissed off for 45% of the day. Just think of me when you're having a hard time.
Geof. I loved what you said about Cole taking you through all these emotions in a day. How you can be absolutely furious one minute, then they do something so darling that you can't even stand it the next, is the weirdest emotional ride ever. I feel like I'm insane half the time.
Meagie, bless our silly husbands and their love of bacon. I let Kev make it himself and then I hover over him jumping, squealing, pointing and handing him a rag as bacon grease pops all over the stove. Then I make him mop the floor. Hey, if he wants a messy meal, he can clean it up.
Brookie, good luck with all the packing. That totally sucks.
Lydi, check your mail in like a week. You'll be happy.
I love all of you, talk to you later.
"You know what that tells me? That there are too many self-indulgent weiners in this town with too much bloggin money." - I just wanted to be like the rest of you and do something funny with the word blog. That's the best line of Gone in 60 Seconds in case you're wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home