Thursday, June 30, 2005

chels

Brooke-You crack me up! I swear is hasn't been that long since I've posted.. I am still here and I have still been an addict to the blog. I check it everyday. I have just been going to work and school. I've also been working out more and more. I was talking to my Dad about how much I love going to class and working out. He replied with, "OH NO! I've lost another one." It was pretty funny. I don't think anyone else can be as crazy as my Mom. Cort, Ash and Linds are just hanging out and enjoying the summer basically. Lindsey tried out and made an AllStar Softball team. She has her first game tonight and I am really excited. She is awesome. Cor and Meags, Congratulations!!! Hazel is beautiful! I am astonished by the amount of hair! I love it! However, I am very jealous that you have taken the name Hazel. I wish I would've thought of that and claimed it to be my own. :) Leash-I haven't seen you guys in forever! We need to change that quick. It has been pretty weird without Lyd, but what can you do? You guys should honestly look at the camp laurel south website. The jealousy will start flooding through right as your eyes connect with the homepage. So who is excited for the 4th of July?!? It is seriously my absolute favorite holiday. I LOVE it! Living in Kaysville is the best part about it. For those of you who don't, I am truely sorry. You are missing out. Okay, that's it for now. I will blog later. love, chels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home