Friday, July 22, 2005

Cor

I got up early this morning and came down here so I could be the first one to wish you a Happy Birthday. Then I heard Clo stirring and if she thinks someone is up, she's up. I scampered back up the stairs and jumped back into bed, pretending (and then really doing it) like I was asleep. I hope you have a fantastic day. Not that there is anything fantastic about getting older, but at least we have 2 more years until the big one. Anyway I miss you guys and can't wait to see you next month.
Love Alicia
P.S. I had a package with a lovely birthday present in it, but I sent it to keith instead. Just kidding. I thought about sending you a package of Junker candy and treats, but forgot about it until yesterday. I'll buy you a Mickey D's cheeseburger when you come down here to make up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home