Thursday, July 21, 2005

Maybe she'll just fall out

Well I went to the doctor this morning and I'm at a 3. They've scheduled my induction for 5 am next Wednesday the 27. I'm scared that everything is going to go really fast. I'm afraid I'm going to go into labor before that and I'll get to the hospital and they'll be like, "Oh, you're too far along for the epidural. Go out back, find a bush, grab hold and have it Native American style. Good Luck." I'm really nervous now and have had an upset stomach all day. Kev is in Boise and hasn't left yet so Clo and I are just sitting here, bored to tears. I guess I could do some laundry, but what's the fun in that?
Brooke, I am so sorry for you. Moving sucks more than anything and having all that crap happen too makes it even more miserable. Sorry.
Lydi, are you dead? Are you having fun? Drop us a line.
That's it, Leash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home