Thursday, July 21, 2005

save the date or die!!!!

Megs that's hilarious when you said "well you managed to publish the blog" I about peed my pants, oh cousins all of you- how funny you are! Brooke I didn't even think anything about it, I was like "huh I wonder what taki is?" sounds fun. Anyhow leash I'm not dead I just felt as though I published one to many pictures so I'd lay off for awhile. And leashy I'm so excited for the wee babe, it almost makes me want to come home, speaking of which- COUSINS I swear on everything if I miss a small get to gather with everyone by a day I will kill tuco, that I can promise you my friends and any other animal we as a family hold near and dear to our hearts. Because seriously if that's the way it's gonna be I'll kill!

Here's the 411 I get home on the 16th at night so the 17th I'm all yours, which makes it easy for Jessica to leave on the 18th- clear, we all got that one. If worse comes to worse I could possibly catch an earlier flight on the 15th but that will cost extra but I'll do it for all of you, so you can all enjoy my good company! If were talking more like the 13th I need to leave now cause I might as well casue if I leave up to a week early it voids my contract and I lose my $, but I would do it easy as 1,2,3. Because that's all I'm really making here is 123 hundred! So plan accordingly and get serious I need the dates in blood, and really jess if it comes down to you not going with the mckeans than that's just what you'll have to do, I won't be there so it won't even be that fun! Ok that's all love you and don't forget to save the date or die ok bye bye love you lyd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home