Friday, July 22, 2005

Happy Birthday Matthew

Oh Cory, my long lost pal. Did you know that I was due to be born July 22nd? We would have had the same b-day but I came 2 weeks late. We really are meant to be cousins. I hope you have a great day.
Mindi, your day wasn't just a mini day it was a full blown day from H. Here is something to make you feel better. If Adam was gone, I don't think the Elders could come over. I think there has to be a man there. So really you wouldn't have been able to have them over anyway. Hopefully that will cut down on the guilt.
Well it is 1:15 on Friday afternoon and I came to the school to do homework. I have a ten page paper and a 12-14 page paper to write and I am not leaving until they are finished or at least until they kick me out at 11 p.m. If I don't do them this weekend I am a goner. Well that is all for now. Wish me luck. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home