Thursday, July 14, 2005

Silence

Chelsea, I want you to know that my silence was not an agreement with your assessment of the picture. Truthfully, I think the girl that is in that picture is very cute. However, to me, it doesn't really look like you. I thought maybe I was just really forgetful but then I found a picture of you and your sisters and realized I still picture you at about 12, maybe 14 or so. I know I've seen you since then but that is your perpetual age (looks wise) in my mind. Comforting, I know.

Today I ordered my glasses. I'm getting both contacts and glasses. I'm so sick of not being able to see and the Dr. said I should let my eyes air out from these night and day ones once a week or so. I really liked the glasses I picked out. Mike, not so much. He thinks I look like a librarian. I tried to explain that this is the style now. He kept having me try on ones that made me look about 50 until the women that worked there started explaining that everything he was picking out was too big. He says he's sure they'll grow on him. I love these contacts though. They don't bug me at all. My old ones always gave me problems.

Okay, boring once again. I'm sorry. The rest of the day was spent packing boxes while it rained madly outside. Fun huh? Love you all. Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home