Wednesday, August 31, 2005

ColoradoBennett-slackin'

Jessica, I had pink eye a year or so ago in both eyes and I really recommend the drops. I don't know anyone who has tried to just ignore the infection and survived. Ofcourse, I don't know anyone that has perished from it either. Adam is currently throwing the girls across the living room like human cannonballs. He calls Sierra the "Rocket" and Kaia the "Bullet" and they both land safely on the Foof chair, all smiles. Tonight I'm trying to wrap up our YW humanitarian project to send hygiene kits to the Gulf Coast and Adam is taking his YM on a 25 mile bike ride down to the Denver Temple. I was listening to talk radio tonight and I burst into tears listening to an interview with a woman from Louisiana who said they desperately needed help. Well, we have to rush out the door now but I'll blog when we get home tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home