Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Pink and Cranky-Jessica

Hi-oh,
It has been way too long. The blog is slowly dying, where is everyone?

So I have pink eye. It started last Tuesday in my left eye and by Monday it had moved to my right eye. I am hoping it just goes away and I won't go blind from neglecting to go to the doctor. I called the Doc today to see if I could get a prescription without an appointment but they said no. I don't want to pay $20 for them to say, "yep, you were right, you have pink eye." So instead I just have really blood shot eyes. Oh well, the best part is I haven't worn makeup in over a week. Fun for me, scary for others.

Last weekend we went camping with our friends Neil and Allie and their baby Beckett. We went on Thursday and Lyd and Chlo came up on Friday and we came home Saturday. It was really fun. We stayed in a tent and it was FREEZING. I've decided I love camping in the trailor. Well you all know how I am about bears and so I must've been out of my mind at the time, or just really sure we were safe, but we left all of our food out and during the night racoons ate all of our bread and bagels. It was a fun weekend though.

Tony started school this week and things are already busy. Right now he is at his clinical. He has to have 24 clinical hours per week. He has class on Tuesdays from 8 to 12 and then he is still working his other job full time. Plus if I get a new full time job that will equal us never seeing each other. Oh well, only 2 years right?

Well that is all for now. I am too tired to write anymore or even think if there is more to write about. I love you all. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home