Tuesday, August 30, 2005

povo

Not much have I written in a while. Life has been much the same. The babies are wonderful. Cole is obsessed with wearing his finding nemo underwear but hasn't mastered the potty yet. So we compromised, we put on the diaper and throw the underwear over the top. He dances around shaking his booty and saying nemo. Also he'll dance to any music you throw on. The boy kind of does the chicken dance mixed with some spins. He and I had a dance of today and Darla said he won but I think he paid her off with lots of kisses. Dayne is smiling for us all the time. She has the prettiest blue eyes it's kind of rediculous. Scary how cute the girls in our family are. We went for a picnic today up Provo canyon and enjoyed looking at bridal veil falls and waiting for cole to throw every rock forming a mountain into the river.
Finally we got him into the car and went home. I started riding my bike to work along the provo river trail and nearly died. Not really but there's these tunnels which run under the roads and sometimes they're blind turns. So I always whistle like crazy to alert others of my presence. Well the girl coming around the corner was wearing ear phones and her handle bar nearly took my forearm for a ride of it's own. We both careened into opposite walls and turn around to ask one another how they're doing and then quickly go on our merry ways to avoid law suits etc.. That was cool.
Right now I'd love to go to bed because Darla has this righteous epiphany to wake up at 6 and do scripture study. It was a lot like my mission only I didn't have that nagging guilt about being in bed with my companion. Just kidding. It was good I wonder how long we'll keep that time up though. Alright start writing, peace out.
cool quote by scottish poet found in this months ensign. "memories are the june flowers in the decembers of our lives"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home