Friday, August 26, 2005

summer's almost gone...

alrighty...first of all Mindi, Dayne's birthday is May 1st. I developed my pictures from the trip and the one of the three girls is so cute. Dayne looks huge but I'm sure in a couple years they'll all be about the same (well, Madison might be a bit taller). Anyway, so school has started and poor Geoffrey is feeling it. He worked from 4-7 pm last night and then had to work again from 10-6 am...he had his math class at 8 am so he had to stay awake for that as well. When he came home at 9:30 he thought it'd be nice to stay up until my sister and her family left to go back to CA. So he didn't get to sleep until 11:30 and he has to work again at 4!! Don't you love how often I inform you all of our crazy life? I just honestly don't know how he does it. We'll probably be going to sleep at 8 pm for the next three nights. I've signed up for 2 classes as well and I'm pretty nervous about them. History should be fun but i heard that my Philosophy class sucks. One's oneline and the other is a class i watch on T.V. So we'll see. Dayne is doing pretty dang good and it's so much fun to have a baby around. No more chocolate for me! ugh. Meags, good luck on your race! you're amazing. I wish i was there to do it with you. just count me in for next year (and hopefully all the years after that). I've been trying to run but my back went out on me a couple days ago and i can't do anything...not even the trampoline! I'm getting old i guess. love to all of you. darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home