Friday, August 26, 2005

Gradually gives you (and your carpet) a natural glow

Mindi, thanks for your last quote. Please tell me you have a cute little book of quotes and those aren't just rolling around in your brain. Maddie's birthday was July 27th.
We've been in Flaming Gorge for the past week, breaking in the trailer. It was great. Nothing like the Gorge trip of '97 (Meags and Adam), but still pretty fun.
Before we left on our trip, Kev and I could hear Clo get up but we were so tired we didn't get up to see what she was doing. A little while later I wake up with her pushing her hands into my face, saying "wotion, wotion." She had got into my tanning lotion and had it everywhere. We thought we had it all cleaned up until I went into our closet last night. Little tan hand prints are all over my carpet. It's great.
Last night I was up nursing Maddie on the foot of my bed. I've been freaked out lately, thinking about spirits and the spirit world. All of a sudden I see this little shadow with huge ears coming around the corner. I finished peeing my pants to see Clo with her "ni night" wrapped around her like a cape and sporting this big purple dress up hat of hers. After I was done being scared, I couldn't stop laughing. It was like 4 in the morning. What a spaz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home