Monday, August 22, 2005

Leave me alone Tuco-Jessica

I am over at mom and dad's and I have been checking my emails and reading the blogs for the past half hour and Tuco has been at my feet the whole time because I am eating some food and he thinks I am going to share. He is dead wrong. He can wait all night. Anywho, I haven't blogged in forever. Seeing everyone last weekend was great. Think of all the fun we will have in heaven.

Tony and I went to St. George with his family on Thursday night and got home last night. It was soooooo fun. Tony played 54 holes of golf over the three days. I thought I would be bored to death without him but I had a blast. I laid in the sun for 3 days straight. It was great and I actually have a slight tan. One night we went to Tuachan and saw Beauty and the Beast. Another night we went to the show Red Eye, it was so good. It was a nice relaxing weekend, I did not want to come home.

Today I had to go to Bowman's and get some milk and on the way in I saw these old people and did a double take when I realized a little old lady had tried to pull into a handicapped parking spot but went too far and crashed into the pop machine. It was kind of funny. I had to call the police for them. Scary that someone like that is behind the wheel.

That is all for now. I am kind of bored...Tony is at work...Lyd moved to SLC...the Hatchs' are in Flaming Gorge...and mom and dad are watching TV. I guess I will go curl up with my new love. I am reading Angels and Demons. It is by Dan Brown the guy who wrote the DaVinci Code. It is so good. I read a ton of it while I was at the pool this weekend. Love you all. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home