Thursday, September 15, 2005

chelsea!

Hello everyone! It's me, finally. I've done some calculations and discovered that it has been over a month since I have posted. Pretty ridiculous, to say the least. I'm sorry! I've been so incredibly busy, but so are all of you...I understand that's no excuse. Anyways, I'm sitting here at work and I'm trying not to have a nervous breakdown. A few weeks ago, I told my Dad I wasn't putting up with this crap and I told him I wasn't coming back. But, here I am. I am so incredibly stressed. Our "department" (if you could even call it that) is being re-vamped. I have a feeling that I will slowly be pushed out. To make a long story short, Jess..I'm looking for a job too. And truthfully, I don't know how you've stayed at Alpine so long. (I hope my Mom isn't reading this.) Dr. Bleak is insane. Get out of that, get out quick. Alicia, I was in-between errands in Kaysville the other day and I was right by your house. I proceeded to drive by very slowly. I carefully considered actually approaching the door, but I didn't. With my luck, I would've stopped by and rang the doorbell right after you got the girls down for their naps. So Lyd, Jordan and I are roommates. It's pretty awesome. I hope you guys aren't too jealous, cause it rocks. Okay, too many fellow employees have arrived. I keep having to minimize this screen and I'm getting fed up. Blogalicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home