Wednesday, September 14, 2005

flyin' over Povo

Since everyone's doing it I thought I'd contribute my quote of the day. "We got to spend the night at our grandparents last night 'cuz our parents got real DRUNK!" - girls next door. The kids our in bed finally and I have about a half hour until I should be going to bed...so I thought I'd do a history quiz and maybe work on my meteorology class that i've done pretty much nothing with yet...but here I am on the blog. It's addictive I tell ya. Mindi, I love your pictures. It'd be so fun to have a digital. oh well. So did Sierra just love climbing?!! I'm glad that you and Adam seem to be really getting into it again. It's fun to be able active with your spouse...Geof. and I can't wait until the day the school and flight training is really over so we can do more together! our week days and weekends seemed to be booked for the next year with flying. Not that i'm complaining. He's finally instructing and now it's only a matter of time before he's hired on with an airline. Okay, so about the title. Geof. took one of our good friend's Derek up for an intro-flight tonight for his b-day (Derek's wife paid)..he called us about 20 minutes into the flight and told us to go outside (derek's wife was over at our house). So we got outside with Cole, Dayne and their little boy and Geof. and Derek flew right over us. Pretty cool. Geof. is doing so well and I admit it's pretty dang sexy to have a husband that can fly (is that gross enough for you brooke?). Anyway, your blogs are great. Meags...or Brooke..whomever wrote, our address is 1400 N. 300 W. Provo, 84604. And to all of you living up north...please come down and visit some time!! We were going to go camping this weekend but turns out Geof.'s flying to San Jose with some kids and he just can't pass up the flight time. So maybe the next weekend? We need to come up and see moni and cam's new house. I'm sure it's gorgeous. ANyway, life is good. We're blessed. love to all of you. Darla p.s. i forgot to thank adam and mindi for an awesome weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home